ANCHORAGEAnchors are used for: the stabilization of slopes; containment of excavations; retention of planks and screen walls, as well as for fixing structures subject to sliding and turning; mitigation of hydraulic underpressure stresses; and for the generation of reaction forces in load frames.
Some of the many advantages are:
- Added security in slopes and excavations
- Space saving
- Protection of adjoining buildings
- Agility in execution and efficiency in the construction program
- Project profitability
- Compatibility with various retention and construction systems
ANCHORAGEYou receive a suitable fully functional design, in addition to technical knowledge and effective implementation as a solution to your project.
Anchorages, solutions for stabilizing and supporting soil structures (natural and artificial)
- Protection systems and containment of excavations and/or slopes
- Slope Stabilizing in soil and rock
- Retention sheet piles and slurry walls
- Structures subjected to hydraulic under pressure
- Stabilizing of structures subjected to overturning and sliding
- Reaction force generation for load frames
The design of an anchoring system depends on the specific mechanical properties of the soil or rock, environment factors and projected life span.
Specialized in geotechnical construction and deep foundations, we strive for the highest return on your investment by efficiently carrying out the construction of micropiles, piles, anchorage, shotcrete, as well as, drilling contracts.